Consultant / Senior Associate / Associate
- Investor Relations, Public Relations
- Career Development
- Fresh Graduate are Welcome to Apply
- Understand client requirements and provide cross market analysis strategic advisory to key management (C-Suite executives) of listed companies
- Prepare relevant communication collateral, which include such as corporate presentations, factsheets, press releases, website information and quarterly/yearly financial reports, that communicate incorporates our clients’ positioning and key messages
- Co-develop and execute IR/PR strategies on a case-by-case basis effectively based on the clients’ requirements among the targeted audience toof analysts, investors and media
- Organize and coordinate investor meetings, conferences, media interviews and visits for clients
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients, and establish strong networks with the media, investors and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to Group level corporate projects and assist senior management in establishing strategies that support overall growth and business development
- Tertiary Education in Journalism, Communications, Business, Accounting/Finance, or other related disciplines.
- Experience in financial markets, media, accounting, data analysis and PR background would be a plus
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills in English and Mandarin
- 1-2 year working experience or fresh graduate are encourage welcome to apply
- Results-driven, number-sensitive, able to work under time pressure and confident in providing counsel to company management and communicating with investment professional
- Motivated team player, strong interpersonal skill and able to handle projects independently
In return, we offer competitive salary packages and exposure to markets in Hong Kong, Mainland, Taiwan & Singapore.
Interested candidates are invited to write to The Human Resources Manager, Financial PR Group. Please send full resume, indicating present and expected salary, reasons for leaving past employments, contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications shall be treated confidentially.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.